Creative Nature Photographer Interview : DS Rajawat

Hey People, my name is Damodar Singh Rajawat “MADHAV” in case you didn't know already. I have dropped slight hints about that about this blog. The sections on this page will expectantly tell you a little bit about the being behind the photographs you are screening.

I was born in Nadouti, Karouli, Rajasthan, INDIA and raised in the nearby area. I have been photographing since the early age of 10 years old where my photographs became small pieces of collected fortune from relative’s trips, and hold much the same significance today. The "receiving solemn" aspect of photography didn't thump me until much later on.

all through my life I have had various influences in photography and the arts. Many people in my own family are musicians, poets, painters (artist), photographers (Cameraman), writers (web and blog’s writing), glass workers, and art collectors. I have conventional support, staying power, and encouragement from my amazing Fiancé, Poonam (Aisa), who has also shared in some early pictorial pursuits, and co-wrote our first available article.

Obviously from this site you see that I have deeply rooted passions in nature and observing the graphical elements within it. My education comes mostly from asking questions and simply being in the woods, although I do have a bachelor's degree in Arts from Sawai Madhopur College, Kota University, Kota Rajasthan in 2002 to 2005. I have done masters in Advertising in Advertising and Public Relation (MA-APR) from MCU Bhopal – India.

The Ranthambhore School Painting School helped push me further into the more serious aspects of photography. I obtained my certification and master diver certification in the 2008 and have been actively diving ever since. Given so much of this planet's existence is Ranthambhore School Painting, it seemed like a natural course of "advancement" for me. Some of my most memorable experiences to date with wildlife have happened Ranthambhore School Painting a group of wild life artists. Diving tends to take you to many places people have never heard of, yet have some of the most rich accumulations of very trusting wildlife and Nature. The health of our forests need as many people as possible to be educated as possible about them, the human impact upon them, and certainly diving is one way to experience it first hand.

My loom to creating images of my subjects tends to be a blend of sharing one of these collected treasures that I first began when I was 15, with my own artistic inspirations experienced at the moment and afterwards in processing them. I can always hope my photographs produce some type of admiration for the natural world, but in the end I believe that appreciation comes from within those that already do. Maybe a photograph can help pull an underlying appreciation out to the facade.

Maybe they will provide a momentary visual break out, an interesting detail to study, or even perchance spark a new thought that perhaps might have never been. If that should ensue, I consider the photograph to be a successful one.

Thank you for visit, please share with your college friends and professional friends, and I hope you enjoy my Blog.

My facebook and Twitter and my space url are : http://www.facebook.com/tigerartpoint , http://twitter.com/tigerartpoint and http://www.myspace.com/tigerartpoint so plese like it

"While there is conceivably a province in which the photograph can tell us nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in which it proves to us how little our eyes permit us to see." – Gupta Ramdulare Editor www.ekhabar.in

Nature Photography | Wildlife Pictures | Landscape Photography | Wildlife Paintings | Tiger Art India





No comments

Thanks for give your feed back Team TAP www.ekhabar.in

Powered by Blogger.